12/29/17...good snow..cold...red chair.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

3 hours ago, Barb said:

I see Dan still rocking the same neon orange hoody!  I was behind a guy at Eldora a few weeks ago who’s outfit was similar. I immediately said “Dan” in my head. You guys should come out this way sometime and try Crested Butte. 

I got new pants.  you wouldnt recognize me.  only coming out if you are there and skiing with us.  (whoever that may be)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

I got new pants.  you wouldnt recognize me.  only coming out if you are there and skiing with us.  (whoever that may be)

Ok but this place is much smaller than Winter Park. We all have to share a bathroom so no burritos for anyone.  I would love to see you guys!  Message me when you are serious about coming. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Barb said:

Ok but this place is much smaller than Winter Park. We all have to share a bathroom so no burritos for anyone.  I would love to see you guys!  Message me when you are serious about coming. 

What color did you end up painting my room?

7 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:
7 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I didn't even mention crowds and there really weren't any..the cold may have scared off a few people.  I still think it will be pretty busy this weekend.  

They came in a big way around 10:15

What time did you ski till. I think I only skied 2-3 more runs after you and dan went in the ski shop. 

I didn't arrive until noon (dentist appointment) and the place was packed.

They've got new attendants running the 6-pack lines who keep shoving groups of 6 to the lift way too fast which causes people to lose their mentality and forget how to count to 6.
Of course, then there's chairs going up with just 2 or 3 people on them. 
How many years have they been doing this? 

The quad is even worse this year, as they don't have the single, double, triple, quad lines and the attendant was standing almost at the lift and doing absolutely nothing but asking how many in the group. 

Both doubles had lines as well.  I bailed after 10 runs.  I hate getting to Blue late.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, indiggio said:

I didn't arrive until noon (dentist appointment) and the place was packed.

They've got new attendants running the 6-pack lines who keep shoving groups of 6 to the lift way too fast which causes people to lose their mentality and forget how to count to 6.
Of course, then there's chairs going up with just 2 or 3 people on them. 
How many years have they been doing this? 

The quad is even worse this year, as they don't have the single, double, triple, quad lines and the attendant was standing almost at the lift and doing absolutely nothing but asking how many in the group. 

Both doubles had lines as well.  I bailed after 10 runs.  I hate getting to Blue late.

Thanks for this fair and balanced report.