2/14 it used to be sunny

Shadows

Was sunny when i left. Got there at 11:30 and it was not sunny anymore.

spring conditions. Except on paradise which was skiing on actual carpet. Sticky.

razors opened at 1 or so. Super fast and firm. 

Bumps on nm were good. Saw roots car didnt see root. Parked next to a masersti coupe with a rack on the hatchback trunk. He left same time i did. Owns eastpennauto cool guy

• Like 1

0bef19a9758adc1a51aa5dab256bbf76.jpg

fef3e9a55c3b0dde8ef55881da235853.jpg

Oh man this morning was nice once the am clouds cleared. Around 11 clouds moved in. Never got crowded while I was there. Razors closed again. First time I’ve seen the abortion that is Dreamweaver. Shameful. I might start riding the quad more while it’s there. Show must be great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Hayata, his spouse, and I blew off work to spend the morning at blue. The first 6 or 7 runs were stellar on every run except the bumps, they had icy troughs. Things started to get cut up and a little sugary, nothing to complain about, switched to my wider skis and all was good. Challenge developed some cookies but, again not bad. Did not see anyone in the bumps so I didn't go back to them, probably should have as I am sure they turned hero. I have to admit that I have been enjoying the skier cross course, but it can go just the same.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, indiggio said:

It's pathetic what they did to that slope.

The herbs that like to go 12mph love it.  Apparently it hasn't been maintained either..it's icy death. Lower sidewinder is the place for skiercross. Having no nightmare to Dreamweaver during last weeks pow day was a stoke stomper as well. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The herbs that like to go 12mph love it.  Apparently it hasn't been maintained either..it's icy death. 

I took a run down it the icy death night.  It was quite treacherous.  Some sections, I guess where they could get the groomer in, were giant marbles.

2 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Chute looks great though. Edge to edge bumps. Skiid good

I'm in favor of bumps on the chute..it provides steeper bumps than barneys and also makes Main Street safer because it's one less route of aggro beginners flying down into the middle of Main Street. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, zzslope said:

Hayata, his spouse, and I blew off work to spend the morning at blue. The first 6 or 7 runs were stellar on every run except the bumps, they had icy troughs. Things started to get cut up and a little sugary, nothing to complain about, switched to my wider skis and all was good. Challenge developed some cookies but, again not bad. Did not see anyone in the bumps so I didn't go back to them, probably should have as I am sure they turned hero. I have to admit that I have been enjoying the skier cross course, but it can go just the same.

Great Morning at Blue,Until you skied over the old man's ski at the widowmaker ski patrol hut, Lol!!!

• Like 1