2/17-18 weekend roll call thread!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

This work week is the suck..first full week of work in a month and I'm already thinking about the weekend skiing the fun runs at Blue mountain the true mountain with the PASRs and Blue regulars followed by outstanding people watching and beer drinking in the parking lot.  Anybody gonna be at Blue this weekend??  Looks like possible sunshine and by golly JFDans prediction of possible overnight snow Saturday night might just come true...like Blind Melons song..no Rain!!

IMG_2632.JPG

• Like 1

Is there a potential return in sight? 
I'll know more on Friday. Ortho visit on Tues was mostly good news but I have a (hopefully last) follow up on Fri in which I'll know more then. If I had to guess I'm probably sitting out the rest of Feb at least. All things considered I'm definitely not complaining.
  • Like 8

10 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
21 minutes ago, toast21602 said:
Is there a potential return in sight? 

I'll know more on Friday. Ortho visit on Tues was mostly good news but I have a (hopefully last) follow up on Fri in which I'll know more then. If I had to guess I'm probably sitting out the rest of Feb at least. All things considered I'm definitely not complaining.

For sure. Glad to hear that. Don't push it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
25 minutes ago, toast21602 said:
For sure. Glad to hear that. Don't push it.

Definitely. Honestly motivated more than anything to get my daughter out a few more times. I promised that I'd take her someplace outside of PA (Belle or Hunter) and definitely want to make good on that.

Goto Belle.  The she'll prob love the gondola 

Ill be up sometime on Saturday. Got a new board so I'm stoked! Might even head up for first chairs then double back later at night with my brother-in-law and nephew.

Ridge- That's strong motivation to have from your daughter, but like Toast said be careful rushing back too soon. Best of luck with your comeback!

• Like 1