2/17-18 weekend roll call thread!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

This was discussed on the lift last night at Blue about Lindsey Vonn.  It's crazy how they try to sexualize Olympic athletes.  Most of the Lindsey Vonn nudes are photoshopped anyway.  

Shoot, a post as empathetic and broad-minded as that could earn you membership on the Lady Site! 

To be fair, I don't think Lindsay Vonn needs any help from photoshop. But I totally agree about the sexualization of athletes.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

By tomorrow morning it will be improved with some snowmaking and grooming and by Sunday it will be tits Magee. 

Well, it probably cant get worse, soooooo......yeah.  i heard they are putting the grinder attachment on the groomers.  

2 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

I've completely lost track. Is anyone going to be a Blue tomorrow? 

Me, Atomic Jeff, toast, shadows, matt edge, Ryan, GSSucks, JFDan, MBike, Nastar Glenn, Gary, Slim, Indiggio.......probably more Sunday for the powder day. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Me, Atomic Jeff, toast, shadows, matt edge, Ryan, GSSucks, JFDan, MBike, Nastar Glenn, Gary, Slim, Indiggio.......probably more Sunday for the powder day. 

Oh, Yay! I'll go then since I worked all day today   did a few things today. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, indiggio said:

She's BMA, her mom is her coach and confidant, she's one of the best slalom skiers of all time.

All of those things are a powerful indicator of a certain dis attachment from the regular social world. Think Olympic gymnasts, you spend your life in the gym and training so I don't doubt at all that she has no idea what netflix and chill is.

All of that aside I would walk through 600miles of broken glass and lego's to smell her farts. She's the keeper you bring home to mom, Vonn is crazy, like legit crazy so I'm sure she fucks like a banshee on crystal meth but she'll ruin your life. Lara Gut is probably the best mix of the two but she's Swiss and speaks like 14 different languages so out of everyone's league except maybe Matt Edge.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2