End of Season Party - 3/11

AtomicSkier

For reals tho, I will be there, Pops as well. We will have the tailgate grill, a couple of folding tables, a 10x10 easy up, and probably the small propane smoker. If weather is looking particular inclement, we could probably bring a 10x20 tent. Also meat. In generally acceptable quantities, to include a smoked brisket, several pork tenderloins, sausage, some sort of steaky beef, and probably chicken. Other items if I see a good deal. Not planning on bringing buns, plates, utensils or condiments, so those might be an opportunity for someone wondering what they could bring.

3 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

For reals tho, I will be there, Pops as well. We will have the tailgate grill, a couple of folding tables, a 10x10 easy up, and probably the small propane smoker. If weather is looking particular inclement, we could probably bring a 10x20 tent. Also meat. In generally acceptable quantities, to include a smoked brisket, several pork tenderloins, sausage, some sort of steaky beef, and probably chicken. Other items if I see a good deal. Not planning on bringing buns, plates, utensils or condiments, so those might be an opportunity for someone wondering what they could bring.

For sure. I'm good for solo cups and plates.

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It doesn't matter we can do what we want. 

Until she shuts down tailgating. Then you'll have to be appropriate and responsible like everyone else at Blue and drink while you're skiing. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, SallyCat said:

Until she shuts down tailgating. Then you'll have to be appropriate and responsible like everyone else at Blue and drink while you're skiing. 

I thought that was kinda funny too.  Under the 6 is just littered with beer cans, but the parking lot is the problem.  

Back on topic.  A list might be helpful.  i can make some burgers, or whatever.  

Edited by JFskiDan

What are the rough hours you all plan to party? Not quite as early a riser as you folks but would love to drop by early afternoon after getting my turns in.

7-whenever. Stop by before your turns or when you need a break and some food/beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1