Sunday 1/13..great snow and mad PASRs!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot around 720am with snow falling and a temperature in the lower 20s.  Somewhere between a skiff and a coating of new snow had fallen.  In the house were Johnny Law, MBIke Mike, Nastar NMSki, Glenn, Salty, Ryan, Mute, TP4, Shadows, Antman, Matt Edge, Indiggio, Rodney, Slim, GahSkier George and many others. 

First civilan six pack..Main Street was the bomb deezy..was a western groomer with titty sparkles on top. Repeated that for second run and still had swaths of untracked skiff of perder on the upper half...woo woo woo...Paradise had decent snow and wasn’t that busy initially. I only skied lazy mile once..was nice that the race team got the falls again.

I ended up skiing about ten runs total and the snow stayed decent and no real liftkines but after i stopped skiing the quad apparentenly had issues but I’m school the part is coming priority mail from Slovenia so all good. 

Another fun parking lot with donuts, beer and 90s music...high five for stoke!!!!

E9C652CF-2A47-4FF9-8554-54593D4F26E4.jpeg

B4C8B355-6176-4469-BC5A-C4E72F0B5569.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Yesterday was rad! I appreciate you guys welcoming and giving my cousin and brother in law a beer. Thank you. My brother in law taught me to snowboard 15+ years ago so you can thank him for having to deal with me :rofl. He likes beer, likes to grill and already mentioned he wished he bought a triple play instead of his single day ticket so he might make another appearance or two. Shoutout to @mute1080 for the eagles swag, thank you.

As for the riding.... the snow was the best its been all season and its nice to have some fun side hits again. Life lines weren't too bad for the later half of the morning, maybe 5 minutes. we were riding the quad to save a couple minutes in the lift line and our second to last ride up it stopped 3-4 times and one of the stops being for a few minutes. Unfortunately the quad shut down quickly after at about 1245 (I believe) making the 6 packs entire carousal filled and that's when we wrapped it up. Probably for the better because my cousin and I had our fill and my brother in laws legs were feeling it by this point. Another great day or snow, fun and good people.

3 clips below, two from JF on Sat and one for the parking lot. Pretty happy with the first clip as I don't do a lot of jumps but am just starting to get comfortable on them now.

• Like 5