Tuesday 1/29 roll call thread.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

Looks like tomorrow is gonna be a rider of the storm day.  Could be 6+” of new snow forecasts are saying snow begins around 8am and heaviest late morning into the afternoon.  I’d like to arrive for opening and have a long session probably stop for lunch and a beer or two then keep skiing. Anybody else gonna be at Blue tomorrow?

• Like 1

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

At the BMDI no card on the road. Ski some of you later. Full report later. No real time updates. Not taking phone with me and unfortunately no service at lower lot. 

DD272ECB-21FB-4965-AD01-8AAF627BFD9C.jpeg

Sounds good. See you later this morning. I'm probably parking up top so I can visit my mug and grab food so I don't have to make myself a lunch today. Save some powowowowow for me! 

• Like 1

Silver full face helmet guy just pulled in and booted up.  He’s a slow booter upper..I almost finished two beers while he booted up.  Back out for a few more. Looks like a snow globe but not much accumulating much .  I don’t think I’ll still be here when Toast arrives.   

A3A70295-A390-44A3-A5D8-3BA966F2A38A.jpeg

• Like 1