Jackson hole 2/5-2/13...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

11 minutes ago, CaptDave said:

I am a lucky mofo

aint seen anything like this ever!

Was reading back a few posts ...

Bottom 1/3 of wetter snow. Been riding up top half mostly.

snowing in town but lots of melt puddles

Visibility been next to nothing most of mountain

I hope they can open up Headwall tomorrow or Friday for a hike but it’s been closed this week 

602C9CDC-8FB6-4502-A741-2FDECD1C8DC1.jpeg

80A028EB-8A6F-4725-8BA2-905D32B5B3D2.jpeg

Thanks for the report.  I’ve been OD’ing on JH online the last few days and your report is icing on the cake 

Just now, CaptDave said:

Not much reporting or pictures. Sorry about that.  Drop a phone in this stuff and you lost it. 

Hey GSS .....if they open Saratoga is it worth a ride or two up AV? Its been closed all week and there is all that untracked pow in there.

Yes. That shouldn’t be a question. 

41 minutes ago, CaptDave said:

Not much reporting or pictures. Sorry about that.  Drop a phone in this stuff and you lost it. 

Hey GSS .....if they open Saratoga is it worth a ride or two up AV? Its been closed all week and there is all that untracked pow in there.

Yes the traverse out could be rough on a snowboard. 

47 minutes ago, CaptDave said:

Yes.  Even if there isn't untracked, Saratoga is incredibly fun.  On a snowboard I'd keep an eye out for a "high traverse".  The real Saratoga Bowl traverse can be a spicy meatball @NMSKI

@toast21602, @mute1080, and Ryan need to ski all the way to the traverse just for a good laugh.

• Like 2

Yes.  Even if there isn't untracked, Saratoga is incredibly fun.  On a snowboard I'd keep an eye out for a "high traverse".  The real Saratoga Bowl traverse can be a spicy meatball [mention=3489]NMSKI[/mention]
[mention=511]toast21602[/mention], [mention=13078]mute1080[/mention], and Ryan need to ski all the way to the traverse just for a good laugh.

A spicy meatball it is indeed! Very fun!
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, CaptDave said:

I am hearing the going rate to get snow removal for private property is $75/hr

pinkygs meatball slice with a PBR to wash it down 👍

DAD0DDFE-B2DB-4544-B786-D7068E677F0E.jpeg

Wow $75 seems accurate considering the rich local moms were talking about $90 an hour and my buddy said he’d shovel for $50’an and he said seriously as that’s stupid cheap for out there. 

3E198CD9-6CB1-4738-8CF2-620E803133DC.jpeg