Jump to content
AtomicSkier

2019 Season Ending Party - 3/17

Recommended Posts

Next Sunday, 3/17 will be the end of the season event.  This is just a save the date...more details in the coming days.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

Next Sunday, 3/17 will be the end of the season event.  This is just a save the date...more details in the coming days.

TFTI 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shadows said:

any interest in a portojohn?

Nope. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess I'm heading to the store this week to get supplies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone make sure Matt Edge brings that kick ass Karaoke speaker

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Schif said:

Someone make sure Matt Edge brings that kick ass Karaoke speaker

I'm out. Have fun guys! 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Group vote: Sliced grilled pork tenderloin and smoked pulled pork

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Group vote: Sliced grilled pork tenderloin, or smoked pulled pork?

Smoked PP


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NMSKI said:

Lorena Bobbitt is bringing sliced PP.

Yummy! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Are Veggie burgers an option?

I'll bring some if anybody wants them. I have some bangin' spicy buffalo veggie burgers. I also have some pretty good salmon burgers. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a wedding to go to Saturday night in North Jersey, so it's unlikely I'll make this...I'm going to try though, sounds like it should be a great time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

I have a wedding to go to Saturday night in North Jersey, so it's unlikely I'll make this...I'm going to try though, sounds like it should be a great time

If it helps any, this is the one day of the year that you're likely to see a number of people hanging around well past noon. Mostly to sober up before driving home but still we stay considerably longer. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Schif said:

If it helps any, this is the one day of the year that you're likely to see a number of people hanging around well past noon. Mostly to sober up before driving home but still we stay considerably longer. 

QFT. The more the merrier. 

Weather is looking sunny as of now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×