Sunday 4/7 roll call...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m planning on skiing camelback Sunday for their closing day.  Looks like it’s supposed to be in the 50s and 60s and cloudy.  Anybody else gonna be there that day??  I figure we could do another PASR day..maybe hit up barley creek for lunch afterwards.  

Wow I thought I was done but seeing a Camelback PASR day is so cool. Maybe we can meet up with the camel mascot if I go. I currently have a 26.925% chance of attendance.

Edited by saltyant

7 hours ago, RootDKJ said:

I’m in. Never did it cross my mind that I’d get 3 free days at CB this season.

Happens when you’re a VVIP...the bikini chick from camelback even responded to my post and said I could pick up a free ticket at guest services..my address is 123 dingleberry lane..

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Happens when you’re a VVIP...the bikini chick from camelback even responded to my post and said I could pick up a free ticket at guest services..my address is 123 dingleberry lane..

Wow this is generating a lot of positive PR for CB. Maybe PASR will be migrating there permanently.

Still considering going Sunday, just got tired of waking up early on weekends. If i sleep in Saturday at least maybe I can muster the energy to get up Sunday morning.

Edited by saltyant

2 hours ago, saltyant said:

Wow this is generating a lot of positive PR for CB. Maybe PASR will be migrating there permanently.

Still considering going Sunday, just got tired of waking up early on weekends. If i sleep in Saturday at least maybe I can muster the energy to get up Sunday morning.

HTFU.  See you there for opening! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1