Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1st lap of the season this AM. Mellow skin and short meadow skip to test the surface. Came down wet n dense yesterday, dried out overnight with a nice fluffy finish. Got another inch this AM for a tot

Musta worked. I got the job. Or maybe it was my interview shirt.    

Yesterday's harvest. 10-12" on the upper half of mountain, dense powder. Deeeeeeeep.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Bear creek confirmed opening for tomorrow at 4 with essentially 1 “actual” run and no lodge due to private events on Friday and Saturday. 
 

gotta get the publicity somehow 

can't muck up those wedding shots...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Justin said:

can't muck up those wedding shots...

Last year they shut “A” lift down (right outside the hotel) at 1:30pm on a Saturday to take wedding photos and it ended up causing a huge line at “B”. Once the wedding shots were done they waited almost another hour to open it back up. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kyle said:

Last year they shut “A” lift down (right outside the hotel) at 1:30pm on a Saturday to take wedding photos and it ended up causing a huge line at “B”. Once the wedding shots were done they waited almost another hour to open it back up. 

wtf?? Probably was Bridezilla insisting they shut the place down for her. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Kyle said:

Bear creek confirmed opening for tomorrow at 4 with essentially 1 “actual” run and no lodge due to private events on Friday and Saturday. 
 

gotta get the publicity somehow 

Lodge is closed due to brew fest on Friday. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mbike-ski said:

we went lat year, fun time

I thought about going up to ride a little then make my way in there but I decided to get tickets to Ford vs Ferrari instead. It looks like they have a good list of brewery’s going though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

What’s $23 extra?

The white squares with the little black right angle triangles. Aka "preferred" seating. Probably 1 inch extra of leg space.
 

I can also be fancy and spend $72 on a blue square. That would be epic.

Edited by saltyant
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, saltyant said:

The white squares with the little black right angle triangles. Aka "preferred" seating. Probably 1 inch extra of leg space.
 

I can also be fancy and spend $72 on a blue square. That would be epic.

Blue square is likely economy plus.  You’ll be sitting with some major league jet setters up there. In steamboat wear a cowboy hat so you don’t look like a gaper

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Blue square is likely economy plus.  You’ll be sitting with some major league jet setters up there. In steamboat wear a cowboy hat so you don’t look like a gaper

Solid advice. Wow, I always wanted to be in the major leagues in airplane seating. You're 5 posts away from 66666 posts. Congrats!

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Not good. Almost 200 skiers were stranded on a lift at mount snow for 2 hours.  I hope they offered free cocoa as compensation. 

 

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/unofficialnetworks.com/2019/11/19/190-skiers-were-stranded-on-lift-at-vt-ski-resort/amp/

That could be described as Epic.  That really sucks.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...