Utah questions

momskeeztoo

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2020 at 3:12 PM, toast21602 said:

I think that might be right near Capitol Hill (surprisingly) and 15. If so, there is an awesome Mexican place called Red Iguana right on Temple.

One of the iguanas is way better. Blue or red I can't remember but its the one closer to where the peeps that clean all the hotel rooms live.

That's not me trying to be racist it's just true, Mormons love Mexicans as long as they don't see them often or are cleaning their shit up

5 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

One of the iguanas is way better. Blue or red I can't remember but its the one closer to where the peeps that clean all the hotel rooms live.

That's not me trying to be racist it's just true, Mormons love Mexicans as long as they don't see them often or are cleaning their shit up

You're 100% Correct. Reg Iguana is the one next to a dumpy motel. Blue Iguana is somewhere near the convention center and probably twice as expensive. 

2 hours ago, mbike-ski said:

yea but which ones good?

Neither are good and both are overly hyped. Their food is really bland. It tastes like it could be served in a Philadelphia public school cafeteria. 

Blue Iguana feels like a chilli's turned into a mexican restaurant. And, Red Iguana feels like it could be in fishtown and has a much cooler atmosphere. 

If you're in downtown SLC, be sure to get a breakfast burrito from Beto's. They don't speak English well. It usually doesn't show up when you search for "mexican restaurants" in Google. It's legit. You can get a monster size delicious breakfast burrito before skiing.

https://betosmexicanfood.com/menu/breakfast-burritos

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, skiincy said:

Neither are good and both are overly hyped. Their food is really bland. It tastes like it could be served in a Philadelphia public school cafeteria. 

Blue Iguana feels like a chilli's turned into a mexican restaurant. And, Red Iguana feels like it could be in fishtown and has a much cooler atmosphere. 

If you're in downtown SLC, be sure to get a breakfast burrito from Beto's. They don't speak English well. It usually doesn't show up when you search for "mexican restaurants" in Google. It's legit. You can get a monster size delicious breakfast burrito before skiing.

https://betosmexicanfood.com/menu/breakfast-burritos

No idea who this guy is, but he knows his shit about burritos! Go to Beto's. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

True. I met some people in a parking lot at Blue a couple weeks ago.
I grew up skiing and teaching kids at BB ski school. Spent 10 years out west skiing in CO, UT, and California. May not be the fastest skier but I know about the best breakfast burritos out west. 
giphy.gif?cid=790b761189de0a5431c7f4cd5ab1849316cb43e07ee76570&rid=giphy.gif

Welcome to PASR. Don't be a stranger!
  • Like 2