Season Passes on sale Feb 10!

indiggio

6 hours ago, Benm said:

You know, originally I also thought this would be easy. 

But then, as I sat at the gates furiously trying in vain to get it to read my card, I realized that this would never work since they are opened manually half the time....

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You likely skied many more runs than scans as sometimes the gates are just open or you don’t get scanned.  Pretty radical.  

thanks

10 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You likely skied many more runs than scans as sometimes the gates are just open or you don’t get scanned.  Pretty radical.  

Oddly enough, it lines up pretty well with my skitracks history. I wonder if, when the gates do nothing, it's still registering a scan even tho they're opened manually. 

8 minutes ago, Benm said:

Oddly enough, it lines up pretty well with my skitracks history. I wonder if, when the gates do nothing, it's still registering a scan even tho they're opened manually. 

They have skitracks on Blackberrys wow..I remember salty went like 56mph down Main Street according to that app and I think that’s when he was on the Elans

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
interesting that you have 380 remaining.

i just looked and there are 379, i wonder if they're keeping count.

I’m guessing the count ran out and they needed to add some since it wasn’t there on there this morning.

Trying to buy a new one for the Mrs with the referral bonus but they can’t do referrals online.

nevermind... i was browsing for random shit and came across this... it looks like that number/limit is tied to a bunch of products.

this is also your notice to RSVP to the season passholder event i guess? i haven't seen anything from blue about it.

nevermind.jpg

Edited by Benm
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Benm said:

nevermind... i was browsing for random shit and came across this... it looks like that number/limit is tied to a bunch of products.

this is also your notice to RSVP to the season passholder event i guess? i haven't seen anything from blue about it.

nevermind.jpg

Are you going to the season passholder party??