Season Passes on sale Feb 10!

indiggio

They're officially on sale now. Email doesn't say anything about limited quantities (here we go again)...

Thank you for being a Season Pass Holder!

Blue loves having YOU on the mountain! Our 2020/2021 Season Passes are on sale now through March 31st for $429! Enjoy the same great perks with no blackout dates, just more time on the mountain.

Your Season Pass Holder Perks!
-Skip the Ticket Lines! Season Pass Holders Go Direct-to-Slope.
-1 FREE Buddy Day Pass
-Access the VIP Line at High-Speed Chair Lifts
-FREE Snowtubing 
-10% Discount on food including Slopeside Pub & Grill
-10% Discount at True Blue Sports Stores: Hard & Soft Goods and Equipment
-10% Discount on Lift Tickets & Rentals
-10% Discount on Summer Activities *NEW*
-Leaderboard 
-Access to Season Pass holder party March 15th, 2020 (details to come)!

• Like 2

they've had the tech to do some sort of leaderboard thing (I assume like epic mix) for years since they switched to RFID passed. Always wondered why they never actually did it, as it would give them something to differentiate from the local competition. No more fudging your stats on PASR!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Since I bought a weekday three pass this year they sent me an email today saying I could buy a season pass for $399.00. Ain't gonna do it until they improve the worst grooming in PA, stop blowing wet snow once they have a base down, and invest in keeping spare parts for the lifts on hand. The 6-pack's been down or running at slow speed for how long now? I probable still wouldn't buy one since I ski at a lot of other better places on most weekends. (Greek Peak was great this past Saturday. 14" of snow. 6" of wet snow then 8" of fluff on top.)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trackbiker said:

Since I bought a weekday three pass this year they sent me an email today saying I could buy a season pass for $399.00. Ain't gonna do it until they improve the worst grooming in PA, stop blowing wet snow once they have a base down, and invest in keeping spare parts for the lifts on hand. The 6-pack's been down or running at slow speed for how long now? I probable still wouldn't buy one since I ski at a lot of other better places on most weekends. (Greek Peak was great this past Saturday. 14" of snow. 6" of wet snow then 8" of fluff on top.)

Bye Felicia 👋 

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Also if you refer a friend for a season pass you get a $30 gift card.  Somebody on Blues Facebook asked if you can use this years season pass to get a 10% discount in next years season pass...wow just wow. 

The same gift cards they pay their employees with? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1