Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

3 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Pennsylvania health officials reported 837 new coronavirus cases on Tuesday.

You’re so fast. I like to post so I can quote yesterday’s total. This is gonna go on for like two years.  Yesterday was 543 new positives. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 minute ago, JFskiDan said:

when would we see an upswing in positives from Mothers day gatherings on Sunday?  towards the end of the week/weekend? 

No way like next week. People start to get symptoms this weekend get tested or hospitalized Monday and results a few days later but don’t worry they’ll do some spreading in the mean time. 

58 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Dr Fauci said he doesn’t see kids being back in school in the fall.  

nice. no sitting behind the 8:35 am school bus omw to blue while the driver fraternizes with parents instead of just picking up the kids and going ... that is, if blue is open.

13 minutes ago, Benm said:

nice. no sitting behind the 8:35 am school bus omw to blue while the driver fraternizes with parents instead of just picking up the kids and going ... that is, if blue is open.

I’ll be at Blue a lot on weekday mornings...Blue is already getting their summer stuff ready to open June 5 the day after PA stay at home order tentatively ends. 

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’ll be at Blue a lot on weekday mornings...Blue is already getting their summer stuff ready to open June 5 the day after PA stay at home order tentatively ends. 

They will tack on 2 weeks to that. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow just wow my hair is gonna get really long.  I might need to borrow one of @GSSucks scrunchies. 

How's everyone's hair doing? Any good recent at home cuts? I'm officially past the point of no return and I'll be waiting for barbershops and just growing this thing out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Schif said:

How's everyone's hair doing? Any good recent at home cuts? I'm officially past the point of no return and I'll be waiting for barbershops and just growing this thing out. 

Just do the clipper cut. Its just not that hard. 

i think u like to wear hats too, right?