Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

10 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I doubt people from southeast Pa will go during Memorial Day weekend since we have stay at home orders.  

jersey coast, particulary WW, is SEPA 2.0 for reasons that I just will never understand. 

There will be traffic jams on 50/47 (whatever the state rt is that gets you there) on memorial day wknd unless there are certain rules put in place. I think motels and the short term rentals aren't currently allowed. Can someone confirm? if that is not the case whew lad it's gonna be a shitshow.

Edited by Benm

1 minute ago, RidgeRacer said:

Triple digits again today 986. Been almost a week since we've seen quadruple digits.

I beat you to it today.  At this rate by the end of the summer we could be down below 600 cases daily.  I just don’t think this spreads as easily as they say since cases are going down, testing going up and people are out and about more and many are back at work. 

On 5/13/2020 at 12:25 PM, skifreak said:

How are you guys handling the title work at your dealership? Are you doing it like "normal" with precautions or are you doing it like they want with a power of attorney or e-notarization? I'm curious because everyone seems to be doing it a different way. I've been seeing some dealers allow test drives too even though they aren't technically allowed. The guidance we got is really confusing and contradicts itself.

Normal with precautions as far as I know. It’s a shit show and nobody truly knows what’s going on or what we can and cannot do lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Benm said:

jersey coast, particulary WW, is SEPA 2.0 for reasons that I just will never understand. 

There will be traffic jams on 50/47 (whatever the state rt is that gets you there) on memorial day wknd unless there are certain rules put in place. I think motels and the short term rentals aren't currently allowed. Can someone confirm? if that is not the case whew lad it's gonna be a shitshow.

As far as I know, thats correct.  I rarely stay over in the summer anyway.  Usually I either just fish the night shift and drive home, or catch a few hours sleep in Hotel Subaru

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

One of the greatest presidents of all time.  The people who talk the most shit about him were the same ones first in line to cash the $1200 check he sent them, ungrateful hypocrites 

110% I watched his speech yesterday from the warehouse in upper macungie and it was fantastic...he brought a lot of hope, morale and appreciation to the American workers!!!!  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, theprogram4 said:

Downtown Coatesville is fucking popping today with the nice weather.  Mad people hugging the block and posted up on porches.  Big booties everywhere. It’s gone back to normal.  Most not wearing masks either

@GrilledSteezeSandwich road trip to downtown Coatesville?? Afterwards we can head over to Malvern to meet JFDan for supper.