Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

8 minutes ago, Shadows said:

I havent been following this. one time check?

Im lucky enough to not need it but its still nice.

Yeah one time for now and people who work in the gig economy like uber drivers and dog walkers gonna get some sort of newly devised unemployment.  I know a few Allentown people who are gonna be really hood rich when the $1200 hits. 

2 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Saw this coming. This is isn't much different than what most of us have been doing already, I'm assuming.

• Like 1

Just now, toast21602 said:

Saw this coming. This is isn't much different than what most of us have been doing already, I'm assuming.

Yeah, I thought so too.  Guess it's just making it official now.  Maybe it gives the counties like emergency funding or something??

Just now, indiggio said:

Yeah, I thought so too.  Guess it's just making it official now.  Maybe it gives the counties like emergency funding or something??

Yeah I'm not sure about funding but it will hopefully just be another alarm for people to take this seriously. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shadows said:

Put a lid on it with a sticker over the straw whole. That's what I heard. No longer open container. Not sure about a restaraunt now distributing though 

Yeah I think that would be the concern unless their liquor license allows for that like a brewery where you can take away beer. Who knows. I'm not driving to Allentown for tacos or tequila. 

3 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Put a lid on it with a sticker over the straw whole. That's what I heard. No longer open container. Not sure about a restaraunt now distributing though 

That’s not allowed spirits can only be taken to go from a state store or a distillery in a bottle.  At places like Tanzos they sell slushies to go but are made with a malt beverage like hard lemonade or wine cooler. Trust me I’d love to take a Long Island Ice tea or Moscow mule or jack and coke to go from my local bar but the owner and my friend likes his liquor license to much to pull that kind of fuckery. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Maybe they are making the margaritas out of a malt beverage?  I used to go to a restaurant that had a liquor license for only beer and wine and they made gross margaritas that weren't distilled spirits.  

1 minute ago, NMSKI said:

Maybe they are making the margaritas out of a malt beverage?  I used to go to a restaurant that had a liquor license for only beer and wine and they made gross margaritas that weren't distilled spirits.  

No way it’s with tequila and all of their drinks are available for takeout. I only know about it cause my friend sent me this the other day and yes I was jealous that her lunch was better than mine. 

DB9F491F-63F2-4CBE-B866-55CFD65F48D7.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

No way it’s with tequila and all of their drinks are available for takeout. I only know about it cause my friend sent me this the other day and yes I was jealous that her lunch was better than mine. 

DB9F491F-63F2-4CBE-B866-55CFD65F48D7.jpeg

That is a damn nice looking lunch.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Schif said:

Making me jealous. Maybe I'll have to hit up El Limon for some take out tomorrow. I already had a boring sandwich. 

El Limon and El Charro Negro are 2 local gems for me.  Really hoping they make it through this tough time.  

• Like 1