Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

28 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

El Limon and El Charro Negro are 2 local gems for me.  Really hoping they make it through this tough time.  

I'll have to try El Charro Negro. El Limon has a ton of locations so I'm not too worried about them. 

8 minutes ago, Schif said:

I'll have to try El Charro Negro. El Limon has a ton of locations so I'm not too worried about them. 

I actually like El Charro Negro better.  Their Enchiladas and Chile Rellenos are $$$.  

I read $75k if 2018 filing was single, $150k if it was jointly filed. Incremental decreases in check up to $99k and $199k. Or something like that. 

What I read is that it is 1200 for a single filer and 2400 for joint plus an extra 500 per kid up to 1000. The phase out is from 75k to the cap of 99k for single and 150 to 198k for joint reduced by $100 for every $5 of income over. That’s based on your adjusted 2018 income. It will certainly help some folks short term. Bigger aid is the extra 600 per week that the feds will kick in for unemployment for up tom4 months plus the tax incentive given to companies to not lay off staff. Devil is in the details though so I’ll be curious about them.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Barb said:

My latest email from the Town of Crested Butte says Gunnison County has the highest per capita rate of infection of all of Colorado. They are up to 52 cases, which seems insane. 

I wonder how that number is on a per capita basis compared to like NYC and that means probably a couple hundred people there have it at least. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Doesn’t give them the right to break the rules when everywhere else is..that’s the point the fairness of this.  I didn’t snitch I was just a whistle blower lol

That’s the same thing you ding dong

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Haha 1