Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

15 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Is it like a chat room or do you have to do FaceTime. 

I'll join if you do. I'm going through withdrawals and miss your hilarious jokes and stories like when you accidentally made #1 in a hotel. You should invite Matt Edge too.

I have no idea really. Kind of up to the buildings. I cancelled all resi stuff. Commercial/industrial if the companies operating out of them are closed so are we. Even if the business is 'essential' and stays open we arent. Not trying to risk anything. I have work this week just not sure if I should do it.

1 hour ago, mbike-ski said:

My job sites are shut down, I heard all St Luke’s projects were too, also LVHN except for one I think

This sucks, first Saturday with no skiing and I can’t gat motivated to do a cold bike ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is everybody staying employed at your firm or are there layoffs?  Being off work but not being able to travel/ski or be at the bar till closing time is a drag...cool that you can still MBike 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Is everybody staying employed at your firm or are there layoffs?  Being off work but not being able to travel/ski or be at the bar till closing time is a drag...cool that you can still MBike 

Now is a really good time to start Exercising (in all seriousness) since there’s nothing else to do. 

I started running just to get out of my house for an hour or so everyday, and I fucking hate running. 

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Now is a really good time to start Exercising (in all seriousness) since there’s nothing else to do. 

I started running just to get out of my house for an hour or so everyday, and I fucking hate running. 

Take it to the running thread. You should probably continue running so you can join us.

• Like 1