Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

Even though Pitkin County has a mask mandate, I was very happy to see that about 70% of people, including a majority aspen employees, were completely ignoring it.  Only time I’ve been asked to put on a mask was walking from the front door of the lodge to my table, where I was allowed to take it off.  Pretty amazing that some people actually think Covid knows when you are eating and won’t infect you.  Hopefully Fauci, plus any politicians and doctors who supported social distancing, mask mandates, vaccine mandates, and shutdowns end up in prison for the death and destruction they have caused. They are monsters and scumbags who deserve to suffer for the rest of their lives

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, C1erArt said:

What should be done to school board members when a child dies due to Covid caught in an unmasked school environment?

Children aren’t dying of Covid (don’t bother posting any fake statistical bullshit)

what about the children who are having speech development issues due to masks?

4BCEC45C-EA85-417D-B648-D0338CF8C07F.thumb.png.e07c4d2eb44adce5a2ae434425a6a51f.png

44 minutes ago, Benm said:

they sort of are communicable when kids are trading cookies with one another  

Well the kid with the peanut allergy show know that him, her or they shouldn’t eat anything with peanuts and if they eat the peanut butter cookies and die then it’s just Darwinism 

Just now, theprogram4 said:

No response to what they say? That was your man popping off at the mouth😂😂

I don’t want to play message board dick  swing fight tonight, but maybe tomorrow. 

But check out these gas rations that I found in my grandfather’s work bench. Everything was rationed during WWII and since he worked as an essential worker for an aircraft manufacturer he got extra gas coupons. Pretty cool. 

1673B78C-8DE7-4CF7-B155-34676D8A3BFE.jpeg

• Like 5

1 minute ago, toast21602 said:

I don’t want to play message board dick  swing fight tonight, but maybe tomorrow. 

But check out these gas rations that I found in my grandfather’s work bench. Everything was rationed during WWII and since he worked as an essential worker for an aircraft manufacturer he got extra gas coupons. Pretty cool. 

1673B78C-8DE7-4CF7-B155-34676D8A3BFE.jpeg

They could be used today to offset the high cost of Biden’s gas prices

• Confused 1