BB opens tomorrow!!!!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Frost, when good, is good. It seemed like every year up until 2016 I as riding trees there. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a fantastic sunny morning up at JFBB with my cousin.    One Park was pretty fun for a few runs then over to Floyd’s and Rivershot which were fantastic! Then we jumped over to BB which 

Had a really fun day up at BB yesterday. The sun came out and it started snowing about 2 runs in. Got 14 runs in. They had the Merry Widow lift running, a new park set up on Freedom and had a couple r

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Yea it’s legit. But like bacon said it’s a mini pipe. It was cut pretty well though. 

Is there no Boulder Park this year? They (Vail) got rid of the BB Park social media accounts and their regular mountain account updates on practically nothing regarding conditions and park builds. Blue and BC have gone nuts on their parks this year. I haven't seen this level of activity around BC's parks in 15 years. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, EdBacon said:

Is there no Boulder Park this year? They (Vail) got rid of the BB Park social media accounts and their regular mountain account updates on practically nothing regarding conditions and park builds. Blue and BC have gone nuts on their parks this year. I haven't seen this level of activity around BC's parks in 15 years. 

They’ve definitely scaled back their park presence. They (Vail) let go of the head guy in charge of the parks/social media, and he’s since gone to Mtn Creek. A quick scroll through their IG page and it feels just like BBPs page used to with daily updates and video. A lot of BBP locals have started going to Creek. 

Id still rather ride Boulders parks than Blues or Bear Creeks, they’re just built better🤷‍♂️