12/24/20...Xmas eve..fast and soft.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at around 820am and it was 40 degrees under ominous overcast sky’s. In the house were MBike Mike, JFdan, Atomic Jeff, BenM, Nazareth Jay, Shadows, Henry, Enjoralas cousin, TP4, Antman, Keith, Crazy Kathy and many more. 

First civilian 6 pack and barely any people in the house  Challenge was pretty nice a little chop..Main Street top was smooth fast cord hero snow and bottom a little chop..lazy mile was ok very soft..paradise was my favorite and only a few people on it..The rain didn’t start until a little before 10am and it wasn’t that bad while I was skiing.  

Managed 9 runs in a little under an hour and a half then hungour in the lot for about 45 minutes drinking beer in the rain  I’m glad the rain held off and I got some runs in on this Xmas eve   Usually I’d be at my parents house today but because of Covid I’m not allowed in their house so saved me 7 hours of round trip driving and my mom nagging me about everything JADIP

BA75D00F-3C0E-4A50-8160-352ED541FBB3.jpeg

• Like 9

53 minutes ago, eaf said:

Did it rain at all?? Not a drop in NJ, and it seemed like it was more of a drizzle than rain at Blue? WTH?

It rained a little bit at blue from like 10-11 then didn’t rain until like 4..the real deal rain is moving in now 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich