Utah stoke thread...2021!!!

saltyant

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

Brighton was grate! Skied all over the mountain, snow was a 12/10 and temperature was perfect. It was so Bright at Brighton I swapped my googles later in the day. After lapping Milly's several times, I spent most of the day on the other lifts as tomorrow I'll park at Millys and spend much of my time there. Overall an amazeballs day, really fun terrain and a swanky hipster vibe. Oh, and the mountain views aren't too bad either

20210302_134225.thumb.jpg.51d0edd2ced2777dcbe2e3e2c2e4728e.jpg

Agree with the views. Much nicer than the PC views. Glad you enjoyed. Brighton continues to be a treat to PASRs! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

He met a nice beehive hairdo lady and they went to Heber city to do some soaking 

It's all about the Og-do when you're in utah. It's the official haircut of the city of Ogden, after all. They were rocking this cut way before it's recent resurgence amongst the manager-requesting set.

image.thumb.png.954b7efa7f69a31b332cd1cbe4b193ab.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Agree with the views. Much nicer than the PC views. Glad you enjoyed. Brighton continues to be a treat to PASRs! 

Correct. I enjoyed the views at PC and the fancy houses, but yeah Brighton is right smack in the middle of the mountains which is sick.

Brighton offers a lot of mellow glades that I can handle. I like to see where they come out so I dont get stuck like numerous times in the past, so I go in for a bit and then pop back out onto a groomer

Also loved skiing to the car at the end of the day. Very very convenient parking if you get there an hour early which scores major points. It's nice being able to stop at the car for a drink, snack or to swap goggles without having to walk 10 minutes 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, saltyant said:

Also loved skiing to the car at the end of the day. Very very convenient parking if you get there an hour early which scores major points. It's nice being able to stop at the car for a drink, snack or to swap goggles without having to walk 10 minutes 

what happened with the demos? are you going to have a shiny new pair of skis next time i see you at blue?

• Thanks 1