'Dacks Trip Thread...2021!!!

saltyant

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

And no free breakfast right?

oh, got ya covered there. check out the breakfast club, etc. the best breakfast in town. huge portions, reasonable cost. they also have a take out counter that's open early. you won't regret it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, guitar73 said:

john hughes is a fan, lol.

Off topic but my old boss when I sold a children’s learning system was John Hughes brother in law.  He flew in from Chicago for the training and we even ate lunch at the Friendleys in Pottstown. The movie the Great Outdoors was based off the relationship between John Hughes and bro in law with John candys charecter like Hughes and bro in laws charecter like Dan Akroyd.  This was in 2004 when I worked there shortly. Ok lunch is over for me back to work. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

And no free breakfast right?

Correct. I bought some Alphabet cereal and bernaners. Also went to the local grocery store for the best store bought blueberry bagels I've ever had - had them last time I was here in Sept.

The hotel has free coffee but only little tiny baby cups. I think tomorrow I might just fill my thermos and see if they give me any flak

• Like 1

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

Correct. I bought some Alphabet cereal and bernaners. Also went to the local grocery store for the best store bought blueberry bagels I've ever had - had them last time I was here in Sept.

The hotel has free coffee but only little tiny baby cups. I think tomorrow I might just fill my thermos and see if they give me any flak

Sounds like my hotel house where I’ve never had the coffee

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’ve never been big on abbreviation except for JADIP just another day in paradise.  I’ve never snowboarded but I have tooled around on a longboard before..my toeside turns are fine heelside is sketch.  

54 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

All good will give me something to look forward to for later!!

To SUJOPO to?

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

I post between runs and when I ate a bean burrito at the Bear lodge. That burrito was tasty.

bear lodge is nice...doesn't get crazy crowded like the main lodge. helps that it's out of the way in that beginners-only area.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, eaf said:

Is it freezing rain time?? WF is so full of surprises.

Didnt seem to be freezing rain but wow did my goggles ice up everytime I ascended to the summit. It was frustrating having to stop and wipe them off multiple times down a run, other wise I couldn't see Jack. A few times I just moved them up onto my helmet so I could frick'in see. They never iced up on the lower half of the mountain