2/25 Sunny, fast, cookies galore.

Kyle

46 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Will be there shortly,  thought about this morning but figured it would be mad brick and the slop has been excellent the last two nights.  Sun feels super strong, very spring like. 

I must be the only person on earth but I can't stand u2, if someone made me define their sound I'd say pretentious lol lol

You’re in for a treat again 👌

• Like 1

Small side note, when did blue get armed security guards? Saw a guy on the 6er and quad today that basically looked like a cop, except the patches were “security”, going through the lines reminding people of the mask rule. 

37 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Small side note, when did blue get armed security guards? Saw a guy on the 6er and quad today that basically looked like a cop, except the patches were “security”, going through the lines reminding people of the mask rule. 

Probably about 5 years ago when cars were getting broken into

Skied the first hour before work with [mention]Benm [/mention]and the snow sucked. Frozen solid even though it said 35° at 9. Grooming was spicy with lots of dips from melting. Nice to chat with [mention]Kyle [/mention]in the lot before leaving too.

Saw a phone from the lift and grabbed it on the way down sidewinder. Still had battery left and one of the phone numbers I could see on the Lock Screen was his moms. She wasn’t happy he lost it last night and couldn’t find it. He’s in south Jerz so I mailed it and they’re quite happy.

I’ll be back tonight with the fam and hoping for softer conditions.

I wish someone as nice as you found my phone last year. Tracker thingie is said it was on Rt33 exit ramp to 78 before it died. Figured however found it threw it out when they figured they could not access functionality. Indiggio was nice enough to risk his a$$ looking for it from the breakdown lane too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

I wish someone as nice as you found my phone last year. Tracker thingie is said it was on Rt33 exit ramp to 78 before it died. Figured however found it threw it out when they figured they could not access functionality. Indiggio was nice enough to risk his a$$ looking for it from the breakdown lane too.

It fell out of your car or was on the roof?

It fell out of your car or was on the roof?

Jack ass that I am left it on the roof but I realized it before I got a 200 yards from lot so searched the strip of access rd I covered and all the lanes I took in lot - Nadda. Expensive mistake but as they say - if you’re gonna be stupid, you better be tough...

True story...i lost my wallet at Whiteface a long time ago. Probably fell off a lift or whatever. When I finally came to grips with the fact that I was on a ski trip with no money and as I was taking my last lift ride I hear guest services call my name. Someone turned it in...everything in tact. There are good peeps out there. Mute is one of them.
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

True story...i lost my wallet at Whiteface a long time ago. Probably fell off a lift or whatever. When I finally came to grips with the fact that I was on a ski trip with no money and as I was taking my last lift ride I hear guest services call my name. Someone turned it in...everything in tact. There are good peeps out there. Mute is one of them.

Wow you got lucky. To replace credit cards and drivers license..insurance cards and whatever else you have in your wallet would be a real PITA.  One time skiing, I forgot to zip my coat pocket with wallet and keys and skied a run or two with it open and what a sinking feeling that is to realize but since I’m such a stable skier, they stayed in the pocket.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Wow you got lucky. To replace credit cards and drivers license..insurance cards and whatever else you have in your wallet would be a real PITA.  One time skiing, I forgot to zip my coat pocket with wallet and keys and skied a run or two with it open and what a sinking feeling that is to realize but since I’m such a stable skier, they stayed in the pocket.  

I did get lucky...very lucky. I remember sitting there trying to figure out how I was gonna get gas for the drive home.

54 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I've been thinking of this for my Utah trip and am bringing extra Johnny cash and checks in contingency envelope which will be stored separately from my wallet. I also photocopied my license but not sure how valid that is.

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

I've been thinking of this for my Utah trip and am bringing extra Johnny cash and checks in contingency envelope which will be stored separately from my wallet. I also photocopied my license but not sure how valid that is.

The airlines deal with people who lose IDs all the time..I think it would be fine..im glad you’re prepared. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, toast21602 said:

why are you confused about taking a passport? 

Not a bad idea, maybe a bit overkill but in the event of a lost wallet it would save me hassle.

I was so paranoid about losing my passport in Europe that I wore it in a holder around my neck. Some Euro chick was making fun of me on the bus because I checked for my passport every 15 seconds to make sure it was still there

• Like 1

Just now, saltyant said:

Not a bad idea, maybe a bit overkill but in the event of a lost wallet it would save me hassle.

I was so paranoid about losing my passport in Europe that I wore it in a holder around my neck. Some Euro chick was making fun of me on the bus because I checked for my passport every 15 seconds to make sure it was still there

I always use my passport as ID when traveling and keep my wallet safely stored so I don't have to worry about losing it. 

• Like 3