The 2022-23 ski season thread.

11 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

Have fun. It’s ok, but 2 hours was definitely enough time there for me. 

Yeah they were not checking our pass at all when we were there but no way we were gonna keep it up over 2 hrs. 

For park rats, learners, or a few runs for novelty on a hot day.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
16 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

I, for one, am happy to see salty back.  

all this hate and no love 😢

IMG_0159.gif.6260ccc2e83d15584bb021a0fe60fd48.gif

IMG_0160.gif.d8cb6637f7977b556608f650a4c8c593.gif

Fo' dam shizzle mah TP nizzle. This season we gon' let dem hata's hate hate hate and observe as the currency accumulates.

https://youtu.be/iSUs-Mnp5ak?si=3wnVE_Nc6YK0WjSo

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, saltyant said:

Fo' dam shizzle mah TP nizzle. This season we gon' let dem hata's hate hate hate and observe as the currency accumulates.

https://youtu.be/iSUs-Mnp5ak?si=3wnVE_Nc6YK0WjSo

That is a fantastic video.  I’ll share it in my Facebook group to get you more views.  It’s cool you’re a YouTuber. Once you have 1,000 subscribers and a certain amount of watch time, you can monetize your videos and make between $1.70 and tree fiddy per fortnight…enough to buy a five pack of Yoo-Hoo and share with Enjos kids and JFDan they are chocoholics love Yoo Hoo even put it in their cereal 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That is a fantastic video.  I’ll share it in my Facebook group to get you more views.  It’s cool you’re a YouTuber. Once you have 1,000 subscribers and a certain amount of watch time, you can monetize your videos and make between $1.70 and tree fiddy per fortnight…enough to buy a five pack of Yoo-Hoo and share with Enjos kids and JFDan they are chocoholics love Yoo Hoo even put it in their cereal 

Correct.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It has a couple of stops. I know other lifts have multiple stops but I believe this one has sort of an angle, turns uphill and can drop you off right above legacy lodge. Honestly it's a nice option to have because now you can go to little WF summit easily from bear den. So when skiing down from the summit or anywhere for that matter you can veer off into bear den for something different and easily get back up top right from there

Edited by RidgeRacer