Official Main Street Express Opening Thread

saltyant

1 hour ago, Benm said:

Yeah ok I just went to the past reports for this day the last two years, has there been a worse season terrain-wise? 

There was a season they closed in January for a bit but that season started super slow so it was more expected and I remember a year we rode the same 6 trails for like 5 weeks but I don't recall one where it simply isn't getting cold really at all.

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Blue continues to blow snow…I was out like an hour ago and it was 28 degrees in the A.  I think this mini cold spell might even save bear creek.  It has been warm this season..today mid to upper 20s and cloudy and windy better wear that extra fleece or puffy layer 

Bear Creek had everything lit up , It looked like a Blizzard. Pretty strong wind blowing hopefully it goes where they want it to. 

7 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

Bear Creek had everything lit up , It looked like a Blizzard. Pretty strong wind blowing hopefully it goes where they want it to. 

Was going to comment the same, could see it from the road near my house over by the airport. Big cloud over there this afternoon