1/21 Le tits

Johnny Law

I stressed my knee slightly on friday riding at BC ....Didn't think it was too bad so I took some pills yesterday am before Blue...Took a run down Lazy and couldn't hold a heelside edge without pain...Didn't want to be a liability on the hill so I called it..It killed me to use common sense and not ride today cause I knew it would be Tits McGee....

• Like 2
  • Sad 8

today was good. standing at the gates before opening, didn't expect it to be busy but people sure showed up. 

thanks to the psars who came to the rescue today for my beer request. ❤️ to the community. 

to all those goin to jh have a great time.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Just rolled in back home.
Snow was top 10 for cold rolled Pocono powder.

ROTD was the outside Coming Soon ridge, the snow was spectacular.

Crap was Blue not able to pull enough personnel to gate the OG6 early, but I heard they eventually did so after lunch.
We ended up using the Quad VIP to singles which was practically empty all morning, go figure?

Cold conditions out in the lot for chilled beers with an eagle circling overhead with the sun as a backdrop, its tail feathers were clearly white.

Have a grate Jackson trip to all those heading out West!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Mixilplix said:

I stressed my knee slightly on friday riding at BC ....Didn't think it was too bad so I took some pills yesterday am before Blue...Took a run down Lazy and couldn't hold a heelside edge without pain...Didn't want to be a liability on the hill so I called it..It killed me to use common sense and not ride today cause I knew it would be Tits McGee....

+++++VIBES+++++

We were actually wondering where you were yesterday returning to the lot. 

• Like 2

Today I thought main Street was just like a strip club in Quebec, Le Tits. Could really let it rip on there today. Mostly everything else besides chute was also tits. 

Bon voyage to the crew heading to Jackson. Looking forward to the reports. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1