Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

2000th reply...

lots of cloud cover tonight too. i see no reason to get there for opening if everything will firm up tonight but no new snow will be made.

I like the early morning super firm cause of the cord but doesn't matter tomorrow anyway. Dude at the bar is skiing tomorrow and he was grilling me what time I was skiing tomorrow cause he's gonna be there. I said I'll be there about an hour after I wake up lol.

That mid day sun will be nice...my gog tab is weak sauce.

Another night it didnt get as low as predicted. That cloud cover and wind is a real Herman shaker...maybe tonight they'll be able to blow in the valley or likely tomorrow night. Seems like the valley is just holding on and needs a few lyfe lines..I think Blue mountain is gonna have to phone a friend..preferably Mother Nature to drop the temperature down a few degrees. Regis would agree even though he's probably a darn snowboarder...

Maybe this winter will be like a roller coaster with highs and lows? Atleast we got an early start. This could be bad for a late closing.

Mid December weather has nothing to do with how late local ski areas stay open...if they can blow alot in January and February and march isn't crazy warm they'll be fine. If not we'll all be playing golf by St. Patrick's day. I don't remember you being big on spring skiing.

Wow just wow poconoOceanCity you haven't skied later than February in PA since 2009...you are an early season warrior though lol

I love top ten stats.

I know, maybe this year will be different. I'd like to hit blue and even cb in March this year.

You should hit Blue in the spring. Maybe it will be free again for passholders from other areas. Haven't seen you at Blue since 2006. I remember you saying you like my reports...that's what I like to hear...I love having my already giant ego inflated!!!

Son of a bitch, this forecast has me SMH. Going to be a tough weekend. 

"Overall, my initial estimate thru Tuesday is 18-26″ for the Cottonwoods, 8-12″ for Park City above 8k feet, and 18-30″ for the highest elevations north of I-84"

Back Country 101 class tomorrow, ski Sunday/Monday and see you clowns next weekend!! 

• Like 5

"Overall, my initial estimate thru Tuesday is 18-26″ for the Cottonwoods, 8-12″ for Park City above 8k feet, and 18-30″ for the highest elevations north of I-84"

Back Country 101 class tomorrow, ski Sunday/Monday and see you clowns next weekend!!

sounds like your weekend is gonna suck. It's a shame you'll have to deal with all that powder. Hopefully they groom it quickly for you.
  • Like 1

That's a lot of rain!

• Like 1