Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Odds will be difficult for Jay to get out Saturday morning and low for me and Jeff Sunday morning since our plane will need to get in late Saturday. Toast sucks about the work thing maybe stay late tonight or a different night so you don't have to miss Saturday mornings powder bonanza

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Odds will be difficult for Jay to get out Saturday morning and low for me and Jeff Sunday morning since our plane will need to get in late Saturday. Toast sucks about the work thing maybe stay late tonight or a different night so you don't have to miss Saturday mornings powder bonanza

Yeah that's what I've been doing. I'll probably just work from home Saturday. I fear that snow, wind, driving could prevent travel to Blue but it's something I'll have to keep an eye on.

Might be making another trip out west Saturday night.

Yeah that's what I've been doing. I'll probably just work from home Saturday. I fear that snow, wind, driving could prevent travel to Blue but it's something I'll have to keep an eye on.

Might be making another trip out west Saturday night.

I don't see a problem with getting to blue during this storm unless the governor declares a state of emergency.

Usually when a storm trends three days out trends continue. Anyway the initial estimates of 1-2 feet are now 0-8". Philly and southward could get a lot of snow.

Euroattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Just enough snow at the airport to affect your flight.  Do you know where from and when your plane is coming in?

Stowe isn't getting any snow from this storm. Even southern Vermont spots like Elk might be shut out.

the map you posted has southern VT in the multiple foot range? Looks like that tapers off to the north, and it's covered up by a caption, but if guess Stowe would be shaded for 6-8" based on that map, no?