Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Weather observations from yesterday morning in Allentown. attachicon.gifimage.png

And blue is open. Look at the webcams. Looks nice.

you are proving my point.  it barely rained and was overcast or cloudy 90% of the time they were supossed to be open.  yesterday looked nice and they still closed, so i wouldnt put it past them to close today as well.

The forecast was for showers and thunderstorms all day and it ended up raining for three hours. They didn't open for the safety of their employees and guests. Now drop it!!!! You said you wouldn't complain and all morning you've been acting like a little bitch.

blue is open for 13.5 hours per day on weekdays, it rained for 3 hours tops (and that is being generous).  that is 10.5 hours of skiing weather.   you are wrong, i am right.  no need to name call cause i am right and you are not.  i said i wouldnt complain if it poured all day with lighting, not a few minutes of rain.  just be a mature adult and admit I am right

Whether or not they made the right decision depends on whether the decrease in season pass sales due to this decision is less than the cost of the power and wages saved, as they certainly were not going to show much of a profit being open a rainy weekday in March.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

Looks like a dusting of snow for Friday around here. Josh Fox sees a major producer in the mid-atlantic this weekend. Anyone want to chime in? J-Law? VT could see 4-8 or more farther north by Thursday. Next week is still a coin toss.

Looks like a dusting of snow for Friday around here. Josh Fox sees a major producer in the mid-atlantic this weekend. Anyone want to chime in? J-Law? VT could see 4-8 or more farther north by Thursday. Next week is still a coin toss.

Leaving this Sunday with #2 for a few days. Jay/Burke and a mountain to be named later.

• Like 1