Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

On 12/7/2021 at 6:44 PM, toast21602 said:

Salty doesn't know how to monitor the buoy. Only JFDan and I have access to it. We might let BenM in on it this year too. 

Im not sure if it was the wake from the Zinc Queen barge hauling all of the summers dirty diapers away, but there was some movement this morning.  Looking at right around Christmas.  

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Barb said:

I have plans to go next Friday somewhere. Hopefully this snow will have opened some additional terrain, so I may get out before then. I have been enjoying climbing in the interim. 

Sweet post a report. I’m pulling into Blue now, indiggio and Rodney are here.  6+ weeks till Jackson hole..plenty of time for them to get a couple hundred inches. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Barb said:

7CBEC930-B8BB-43C1-8991-BFE4B261FB2B.jpeg.792796ad1f3d074acd7dd0174df483c7.jpeg

the past few years I have gone to Crested Butte mid December for a few days and always had fantastic conditions and empty runs. This year due to the dry start I was uninspired. I will never doubt the CB snow gods again. 

Seems like CB has faired well with early season snow, while Utah is twiddling their thumbs waiting for some.