Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

welp, i'm not sure whos gonna be in the house tomorrow but i'll be there barring any unexpected work shit.

at least the eagles bye week was last wknd, so i'll have something to do sunday. maybe i'll head down to the a, b or w this wknd for some snacks.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Benm said:

welp, i'm not sure whos gonna be in the house tomorrow but i'll be there barring any unexpected work shit.

at least the eagles bye week was last wknd, so i'll have something to do sunday. maybe i'll head down to the a, b or w this wknd for some snacks.

With Covid running through Washington (18+ players) they might have another bye week this week 

• Sad 1

I’m really happy with the two weeks of bonus skiing...some crap conditions, some good...pleasant temperatures and cold beers.  If this was late in the season I’d be pissed at these missed days but we have a long long season ahead.  I’m psyched about the valley and six pack for 12/26 and over 20 runs..might take a few days to ski them all. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Benm said:

blue closed this wknd thru tues wtf

‼️An update on our upcoming operating hours and trail status:
❄️We will be OPEN tomorrow, 12/17, 9am-9pm.
❌We will be CLOSED Saturday, 12/18, through Tuesday, 12/21. If you have already purchased tickets for these days, a credit will be added to your shopskibluemt.com account in 24-48 hours.
⛷️We will reopen Wednesday, 12/22, 9am-9pm with 7 trails.
👉We are predicting to be open down to the Valley with 22 trails by Sunday, 12/26. Snow Tubing is expected to also open on Sunday, 12/26 with 12 lanes. These predictions are extremely weather dependent. We will keep you updated as snowmaking progresses!
🏔️Thank you to all who have joined us on the mountain so far. Keep doing your snow dances and we'll see YOU on the mountain!

Anybody still meeting in the lot for beers

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That’s crazy I’ve never heard of a Tuesday night game.  

It happened last year. But before the season the nfl took a hard stance that if your team was unable to play a game due to a Covid outbreak that originated with a non vaxxed player, you would forfeit. Washington has an outbreak that started with a non vaxxed player and here we are, they just simply moved the game. 

im also a little pissed because I was going to go to the flyers game Tuesday night with a buddy from out of state who’s home for the week, not even going to attempt that with both games being played in Philly at the same time. 

1 minute ago, Kyle said:

It happened last year. But before the season the nfl took a hard stance that if your team was unable to play a game due to a Covid outbreak that originated with a non vaxxed player, you would forfeit. Washington has an outbreak that started with a non vaxxed player and here we are, they just simply moved the game. 

im also a little pissed because I was going to go to the flyers game Tuesday night with a buddy from out of state who’s home for the week, not even going to attempt that with both games being played in Philly at the same time. 

You should still go. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kyle said:

If between Sunday and Tuesday there is an outbreak with the Eagles similar to what Washington is going through now, will the nfl push the game back?  I’m thinking no

also, I’m curious how a Tuesday night game will effect prices on stub hub and nfl ticket exchange.  Monday and Thursday night games tend to price out a little lower