2011-2012 P.A.S.R. Utah Invasion thread....

phillycore

I'd rather die skiing than coming out of a bar in Philly... Been a pretty tough week after the beating death of my friends boyfriend in Old City last weekend. Can't wait to get up into the mountains, snow or not...

oh wow .. not good. You definitely need to get away....

DAMNIT!! I forgot to check in this am, and now I'm boarding like dead last.

Looks like I'll be flying next to the smelly 600# fat lady, and just last year I was the fat ass noone wanted to sit next to.

Payback is a mutha fucker let me tell ya...

So this is a reminder for all you guys flying southwest.... make sure you remember to check in as close to 24 hours prior to your flight as possible so you get to choose your seat instead of getting stuck next to the smelly fat mofo, or the sumbitch that don't wear deoderant...

DAMNIT!! I forgot to check in this am, and now I'm boarding like dead last.

Looks like I'll be flying next to the smelly 600# fat lady, and just last year I was the fat ass noone wanted to sit next to.

Payback is a mutha fucker let me tell ya...

So this is a reminder for all you guys flying southwest.... make sure you remember to check in as close to 24 hours prior to your flight as possible so you get to choose your seat instead of getting stuck next to the smelly fat mofo, or the sumbitch that don't wear deoderant...

I forgot to check in once and it sucked. Ever since I upgrade for $10 extra to priority boarding. You board first and if you forget to check in, they do it for you.