the pics from today thread

Justin

So nashville is pretty cool. Nice people, and its really clean. The wild horse saloon is a neat place to check out. It might be the biggest bar i have ever been in. Very chill. If you can handle country music just a little bit, check it out.

post-1753-0-51093600-1486126476_thumb.jpg

Event came with the titans cheerleaders too.

post-1753-0-53228600-1486126557_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

dc17ebb9cb3a16b11c1a20cc940ba498.jpg

Last day of my women's ski clinic today. I missed the last 2 weeks with some stuff that came up.

At lunch they always have swag from sponsors that they give away. The last 2 weeks they called my name but if you are not there your name goes back in the bowl. They called my name again today and I won these sweet compression tubes.

The program was great and I definitely learned a lot. Gonna sign up for it again next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

View from my parking spot. Lake Muhlenberg should freeze back up tonight. post-512-0-95513900-1486663331_thumb.jpeg

i didnt know there was a ski resort 35 miles from las vegas

Sure Las Vegas ski and snowboard resort. They're having a good season. I'll be in Vegas end of March for a bachelor party. Not bringing ski stuff.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich