the pics from today thread

Justin

15 minutes ago, Benm said:

that song fucking blows

I'm not a huge queen guy either. Dont get me wrong. Ridiculously talented and Freddie Mercury is one of the best front men ever but the actual songs are meh. Can't get into the whole rock opera thing.

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

I'm not a huge queen guy either. Dont get me wrong. Ridiculously talented and Freddie Mercury is one of the best front men ever but the actual songs are meh. Can't get into the whole rock opera thing.

queen?!?!? I thought it was Wayne and Garth

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, zzslope said:

The first album was their best.

I’ll have to research and my friends ears are prob ringing right now cause she’s a huge Queen fan and has Brian Mays shoes and also a painting from the one armed drummer from Def Leppard..I think he had an art show somewhere in the Philly area.

I first heard Queen in the movie Revenge of the Nerds..I kind of feel like a lot of PASRs have seen that movie.  

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I think they played in Vegas last week, Taylor’s swifts boyfriends brother was talking about it at his podcast.  Is there like a U2 message board you post on?

Nope I only post here. And yes they played last week. They wrap it up for good out here next week so wanted to get one more before it ended 

PXL_20240217_153458191.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_9219.thumb.jpeg.0ccf95e6286c4956c4571544b2162c12.jpeg

measured 7” on front porch, backyard seems to have more. Lots of wind. I see reports the gondola line at Aspen is backed up to the bus stop (about 2 city blocks plus the stairs to gondola) and Snowmass is just as bad. Supposed to snow all day again today and lightly throughout the week. Happy to see some winter here again. Was starting to see the bare road peeking through in my neighborhood. 

• Like 9

5 hours ago, Barb said:

IMG_9219.thumb.jpeg.0ccf95e6286c4956c4571544b2162c12.jpeg

measured 7” on front porch, backyard seems to have more. Lots of wind. I see reports the gondola line at Aspen is backed up to the bus stop (about 2 city blocks plus the stairs to gondola) and Snowmass is just as bad. Supposed to snow all day again today and lightly throughout the week. Happy to see some winter here again. Was starting to see the bare road peeking through in my neighborhood. 

Are you skiing Aspen tomorrow? 

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Are you skiing Aspen tomorrow? 

I blew off a commitment on Friday to ski and rescheduled for tomorrow. So no. 😔. Hopefully Tuesday