Where are you skiing this weekend? (February 23-24)

vinnyv11

Went snowshoeing instead of snowboarding because i wanted some solitude. Got my wish, found a nice network of in town trails i'd never done before. I felt like the only person on the planet. Tried to take some pictures but my camera kept saying memory card error.

And Kyle i saw they are doing some traveling clinics in Morristown and somewhere near you in PA (forget where).

Edited by Barb

Challenge bumps were great this morning also. My pants and jacket really needed a good washing and they got it this morning. Got about 20 laps in and called it a day.

20 in the rain your an animal.

We avoided the rain and unfortunately any accumulating snow up here at Plattekill but conditions were awesome just great grooming and the ungroomed stuff was a lot of fun. Went down a couple of trails as ropes dropped or were sagging enough to be covered by snow ;) to boot deep snow that was a lot of fun. Met up with some guys from alpinezone and had a great day. Will post a tr when I get home.

• Like 2

Winter Storm Q came and dropped the goods last night into today. The mountain is reporting 8 inches so far, and another 2 have fallen since closing. Everything was skiing super nice. The base in the woods is finally getting really good, and only the super steep stuff is scratchy at all. Rode all day. Ankle was sore, but it was too good to pass up. Almost everything is in play. I think we are 95% plus open.

• Like 1