When is the next (non-Blue) PASR day?

RootDKJ

I would say camelback but I seem to be the only pasr without an extreme hatred for cb

what is the allure of camelback to you, honestly? Fast lifts? Blue has those. Good snow with varied terrain? Frost has that covered. Good parks? You're just kidding yourself. Out of all the local ski areas, camelback is the last I would pay any amount of money to ski at.

That said, in on frost, maybe montage. That was a pretty fun $10 Tuesday with root and toast.

• Like 1

This hasn't been the best year for frost as far as the glades go, t bolt glade isn't skiable, challenge glade just doesn't have the base yet to ski it the way you really want to, the only way to risk it is your chance of your insurance company covering your helicopter or ambulance ride, the elevator experience is over quicker than Doug spanking one out in the target parking lot on his lunch break waiting for his Pizza Hut express to be ready, park glade is thin cover. Which pretty much means your on groomers. That would get old kinda quick on a PASR day, so if you're looking at frost as a possibility wait until a little later in the season when this rain crap stops killing everything so the glades can get filled in.

The bar however always kicks ass. Lol.

I'd like to ski montage at some point so I'd vote for that, but I ski frost all the time and am probably one of the least likely to be able to attend anyway with my schedule and other issues at the time being.

I also want to get to blue but I don't see it happening . I'm most likely to be able to ski camelback on a Saturday alien day.

Fwiw

• Like 2

So a bunch of we're talking on the lift this morning and it seems like there's real interest in hitting Montage next Saturday. I'd really like to hitch a ride in a BMW or a Subie. Maybe hit blue for a run or two on the way home...

So a bunch of we're talking on the lift this morning and it seems like there's real interest in hitting Montage next Saturday. I'd really like to hitch a ride in a BMW or a Subie. Maybe hit blue for a run or two on the way home...

fuccckkkk....i'll be skiing somewhere boring next saturday.

l.php&__utmv=-&__utmk=196445871

• Like 1