some pictures from blue

larrytbull

They do a remodel of the Valley Lodge? They better still have GSS's perogies...

You spell pierogies funny but there are multiple ways to spell it. Pierogies at blue are nothing special probably Mrs T's not the homemade ones like at the CBI. You know my dad almost bought a pierogie company in the 80s

The pierogies at CBI are awesome.  i highly recommend ordering 2 different kinds.  you know, for variety.  

Ive only had the cheesesteak ones and plain. Their cheese fries with old bay seasoning are also good.

Could you imagine if you were the king of a pierogie and tombstone company? The cross advertising platform would lead to staggering sales numbers...

My dad has owned many companies. I'm glad he bought the tombstone company...alot shorter commute than the pierogie company that's out in berks county.

Even Mid december seems a little wishful.  

Theres hope. The weather is constantly changing, and i am very bored at work.  

http://vencoreweather.com/2015/11/16/1000-am-heavy-rain-event-on-thursday-triggers-significant-pattern-change-to-noticeably-colder-for-at-least-the-last-ten-days-of-november/

with a couple cold nights BB can open freedom.  whoopee!!!!

For sure!!!! I fear this is gonna be one of those years where we are skiing Main Street for like a month. Hopefully I'm wrong.

its going to be a slow start the season.  December will be more normal, so really that means sporadic snowmaking, not like last year where when it got cold, it stayed cold for a while......i mean blue opened with what like, main street, something else, then they opened something else around 10 am?  Pretty impressive opening day.  Boulder opened Freedom.  

I hope just Vista and Come Around!

Nice can go sideways off the lips for rails wahahahahooey

its going to be a slow start the season.  December will be more normal, so really that means sporadic snowmaking, not like last year where when it got cold, it stayed cold for a while......i mean blue opened with what like, main street, something else, then they opened something else around 10 am?  Pretty impressive opening day.  Boulder opened Freedom.

Blue opened with lazy mile and Main Street and conditions were good for opening which is rare.