Zee Lights

skifreak

They haven't been able to blow as much as two weeks ago. At least so far. I'm hoping they have the six pack open for next weekend.

I think you're wishcasting.

Please be weds

On one hand they need to get open, on the other, they can't afford to stop blowing snow just so they can groom it out so they can rush opening. They have a limited window and they need to use every minute of cold weather that they can. If that means a later opening, oh well.

I think you're wishcasting.

On one hand they need to get open, on the other, they can't afford to stop blowing snow just so they can groom it out so they can rush opening. They have a limited window and they need to use every minute of cold weather that they can. If that means a later opening, oh well.

why can't they continue to blow while they groom like every other place?

• Like 1

I think it will be friday.

Don't understand the Friday talk. Wednesday night is last night of solid snow making for this stretch. Thursday night is marginal and all guns off until Monday night. My guess is Thursday, maybe Wednesday at best.

Regardless, pumped to make my first day at blue sometime this week!

Don't understand the Friday talk. Wednesday night is last night of solid snow making for this stretch. Thursday night is marginal and all guns off until Monday night. My guess is Thursday, maybe Wednesday at best.

Regardless, pumped to make my first day at blue sometime this week!

Unless they can finish their snowmaking on Main Street by Tuesday night, they won't open on Wednesday.  They'll want to blow as late into Wednesday AM as they can.  Thursday makes the most sense.

• Like 1