Zee Lights

skifreak

I'm still hoping they can get open Sunday for TP4 and Ski2Live

i dont have my hopes up.  im planning BB for sunday.  i got excited when ski2live said 1 foot for greek peak saturday night.  i would have made the drive for that as greek peak's glades are great and stay untouched for awhile.  but weather forecast is showing nothing.  wednesday blue opening is ideal for me since i have off.  if they open monday ill leave straight from work, ride for 1.5 hours, and then drive back for hockey.  

i dont have my hopes up. im planning BB for sunday. i got excited when ski2live said 1 foot for greek peak saturday night. i would have made the drive for that as greek peak's glades are great and stay untouched for awhile. but weather forecast is showing nothing. wednesday blue opening is ideal for me since i have off. if they open monday ill leave straight from work, ride for 1.5 hours, and then drive back for hockey.

Most dedicated PASRer!

Just looked at MS webcam! My nether region is getting tingly!

• Like 1

Wow TP4. BB again even though Blue is opening soon...definitely the most dedicated PASR...

What's the foot at Greek Peak about???

TP4 me and Atomic Jeff might even wait for you to strap in at Jackson hole next month.

Most dedicated PASRer!Just looked at MS webcam! My nether region is getting tingly!

Same here thought it was pubic lice bahahahahahah

everything i do i do with my fellow PASR's in mind.  you guys are an inspiration to me and are the reason i hit the slopes every week

Sounds like the Brian Adams song from Robin Hood Prince of Thieves. Everything I Do I do it for you...woooo

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Wow TP4. BB again even though Blue is opening soon...definitely the most dedicated PASR...

What's the foot at Greek Peak about???

TP4 me and Atomic Jeff might even wait for you to strap in at Jackson hole next month.

blue is most likely opening wednesday, which means i need something to do this sunday.  ill do the same thing as last sunday, ride for 2.5 hours then rush home to watch the eagles get their asses kicked.  ski2live had mentioned rumors of greek peak getting a foot, but i dont see forecasts showing that.

Why? Most of my 78 driving is in jersey. Nicely paved, 3 lanes the whole way and generally no traffic. The 6 miles I do in PA however gets a little more sketch. Only two lanes so trucks generally fucking it up

I just don't like 78 at all. Every time I've driven on it I've been stuck behind an accident for at least an hour. I think where 78 meets 22 might actually be the gates to hell.

I just don't like 78 at all. Every time I've driven on it I've been stuck behind an accident for at least an hour. I think where 78 meets 22 might actually be the gates to hell.

You mean near Root 100?

TP4 what if Blue opens on Thursday?? We have our holiday lunch scheduled for Friday and I already said that if that's blues opening day it will be rescheduled.

That's actually pretty funny! There are more than a handful of roads in nj and metro NYC that i feel the same way about.

95 south out of philly where it meets with 476 is usually a shit shown as well, goes from almost 4 lanes to two.

That and people can't drive for shit anymore.

• Like 1

its 12:30 and ive only pooped once today.  usually i have 3 out at this time

I remember when you post a picture of your poop. Johnny Law logs the poops here.

That's actually pretty funny! There are more than a handful of roads in nj and metro NYC that i feel the same way about.

NJ has lots of circles which are annoying one where you go 202 south to 206 south in the Somerville area and another near Flemington.