Zee Lights

skifreak

You aren't in the mood to want to ski???

Not like I have been in past years. The broken foot I had in october/half of November really set me back. Any strenuous physical activity just agitates it so I've been reluctant to do anything major like hockey, skiing, etc so it fully heals properly and I don't injure it again.

Not like I have been in past years. The broken foot I had in october/half of November really set me back. Any strenuous physical activity just agitates it so I've been reluctant to do anything major like hockey, skiing, etc so it fully heals properly and I don't injure it again.

I feel for you! I hate being sidelined.

No hate meant. Just seems that every first Blue TR of the year has death cookies. I'm stoked all the same. You guys will have more turns than me over the next few weeks.

It certainly sounded like hate to me. My inside sources tell me that the groomers figured out the nuances of keeping cookies to a minimum over the off season. So there you go hater McHaterson.
  • Like 2

7 trails....Upper Vista, Middle Vista, Lower Vista, Vista lift line (the line at the lift, not the stuff under the chairs), Easy out, Upper Patio Trail to Lockers and also, The Chute, though you have to hike back up when you are done.

(Actually, looks like Vista, Come Around and Main Street)

You forgot East and West Vista

I wish there was more snow making activity at the base area.

Just wait till the polar vortex hits Thursday..they'll get homestretch ready in a flash. They're doing the exact same order of snowmaking as normal.

The Vista webcam sucks so bad. I can't tell what the hell is going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see a problem with it. I see snowmaking cannons blasting and one of them cookie

Makerspost-512-0-98411800-1481639900_thumb.png

• Like 3

Have you ever looked at Boulders cameras?  Wanna talk stupid?

Just in case you want to see how the parking lot is shaping up, they have this camera.....

1481643120556_800x450.jpg

And then there is this wonderful shot of a snowgun, and some super interesting trees.  

1481643190015_800x450.jpg

Not one shot of an actual slope at BB.  

• Like 4

Have you ever looked at Boulders cameras?  Wanna talk stupid?

Just in case you want to see how the parking lot is shaping up, they have this camera.....

1481643120556_800x450.jpg

And then there is this wonderful shot of a snowgun, and some super interesting trees.  

1481643190015_800x450.jpg

Not one shot of an actual slope at BB.

Isn't BB run by retards??

Their social media is a disgrace and their website bahahahahahah. Is fluffy still in jail?

• Like 1

Their social media is lacking to say the least.  It still blows my mind how they think social media isnt that important these days.  Their slogan is true though...the snow really does come first, not the customer.  The upcharge to $40 for Sunday, with the allure of opening Love, which didnt happen till later that day, and the dumb choices they made 2 years ago closing off 3/4 of East Mt, and Challenge on a Saturday.....to quote Doug, i was SMH.  

• Like 1

Their social media is lacking to say the least.  It still blows my mind how they think social media isnt that important these days.  Their slogan is true though...the snow really does come first, not the customer.  The upcharge to $40 for Sunday, with the allure of opening Love, which didnt happen till later that day, and the dumb choices they made 2 years ago closing off 3/4 of East Mt, and Challenge on a Saturday.....to quote Doug, i was SMH.  

dont forget cole deleting the posts of the people who called them out on this

• Like 1

I wonder if East Mt will be inaccessible again this year. Seems like a brilliant idea.