Zee Lights

skifreak

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Did you get to go on space mountain at least?  

Negative only was down as my daughter was performing at Epcot. I did ride Guardians which was dope af and velcicoaster which is the best roller coaster I've ever been on. 

It was cool but now I would really prefer if it got cold. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, enjoralas said:

They got the same guns on Paradise too now, at least I think they are the same. All new guns top to bottom this summer, but it didn't work out for them. I read somewhere they said they lost a lot of the production on Paradise into the trees with the wind. Hopefully the wind stays away drunk the snowmaking windows this week

Forgot about that. I feel like they had the same window for snowmaking as they did last year for opening. But clearly paradise was really lacking. The wind day must have almost been a zero gain. 

25 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

So dope to wake up and the guns are still on, fucking blow that place superstar deep....... tonight is supposed to be a bit warmer but that should give them 3 nights where they can blow. 

Wed & Thu nights looking good, plus light winds helping to keep the snow on the trails instead of the woods & @toast21602's back yard.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dirtwolf said:

Is this the new skating rink?

image.thumb.png.81065ae7dd519a370b2bdc8a95dd54ac.png

Its gotta go somewhere, so i mean there isnt a real bad spot.  Should be fun for those that liked to play on that side.  Thats a Blue Mountain surprise for sure.   

40 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I think they might be able to get paradise open this weekend with thin cover.  What’s concerning is after two more little snowmaking windows, no additional snowmaking temperatures for at least a week.  

im feeling better about that as well.  they have had more snowmaking than i thought they would so far this week.  Some good overnight temps next week, but i dont think its gonna get anything else open other than like X-ing.  

Skiing should never really suck, but skiing those three trails over Christmas is gonna get super old, super quick.  

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Skiing should never really suck, but skiing those three trails over Christmas is gonna get super old, super quick.  

Truth. If I were off Christmas week and able to ski every day, I would consider looking into whether I could still add on the Camelback option, lol. 

Not that I expect they will open a ton more, but variety n'at.

• Boner City 1

1 hour ago, enjoralas said:

Truth. If I were off Christmas week and able to ski every day, I would consider looking into whether I could still add on the Camelback option, lol. 

Not that I expect they will open a ton more, but variety n'at.

I might hit up the 'Back this weekend unless Blue opens some newer, more radical trails. I'll use my official Blue Mountain gift card which will knock fitty dollars off, so I guess it'll only be $155