Zee Lights

skifreak

Nice to know Johnny Law is good at fucking…I need to buy a caution wet moms shirt off Lofe another internet legend.  Yeah I was thinking that gotta be good at what you do.  I did a little safety dance after running a credit card transaction over the phone.  

Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say but nothing comes out when they move their lips just a bunch of jibberish. 

11650CD8-B6AA-49D0-B188-CE0F33DD40A8.gif

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Yes and some of the ones in the high peaks, many moons ago there was a TR from Peggy O

Always had a great view of them from chair 6. That was as close as I would want to get. 

Climbing Mt Marcy with a full pack on was one of the stupider things I’ve done. 

Edited by C1erArt
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, C1erArt said:

Always had a great view of them from chair 6. That was as close as I would want to get. 

Climbing Mt Marcy with a full pack on was one of the stupider things I’ve done. 

Marcy is amazing, particularly for an EC mtn it feels big. In all the times we tried the conditions were never good enough to ski it from the top. The ski trail was super cool but always wanted to ski off the back, I think it's called lions head area but I'd have to get my green book out. 

22 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Aleve and weed pills lol and jack daniels help forget the pain 

I’m a minimalist ,have to be a 8 out of ten before I start taking meds. Sedation is for recreation 😁

Edited by AirheadD8
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

’m getting old..that’s the way I skied from when I was a teenager to my thirties and once I crashed into that kid head on at full speed I’ve been spooked and a bit more cautious.  Since then I only had one collision if you can even count it as one.

I’m getting old?? Give me a break with that. What are you, about 40? 

• Haha 2

The big question is do they focus on building a deep base on existing terrain and a few more runs or do they get aggressive and try to get the place 100% but with a smaller base…I’m sure that’s the talk right now in the war room..I mean they already have 19 runs open..get some of the small runs open to really beef up the trail count.  X-ing, Cursis, Central Park, finish line, and little gap… 

14 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@saltyant this is fantastic. 

It is. I don't know why the guy in yellow looks so cranky though. I hope they have complimentary Hot Cocoa guy tomorrow. Maybe this will entice @Ski2Live Live2Skito ski Blue Mountain resorts tomorrow with us for the bargain price of $161.

Edited by saltyant
  • Haha 1