Zee Lights

skifreak

9 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

Saw some flashing lights on the chute and main st , Grooming activity? 
Saturday looks like rain &@#%! 

Nope, they had the guns energized.  Were blinking all day Sunday.

Looks like snow if you go far enough north.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

whats interesting is last years closing day report. 

way more open than what we skied Sunday.  I just cant for the life of me figure out what their motivation behind opening this weekend is.  I still dont think they care about being the last to close, and they wont take that title.  BB is going to be open.  will they sell tons of tickets?  we know the answer to that, and its no, it will be season passholders that show up.  Do they have too much frozen fried food they need to cook up?  did they already pay the employees to work this weekend?  someone reserved 76 parking spaces in the paid lot?  

The return on snowmaking this week has to be horrible.  why try to patch something together now?  just a little bit more snowmaking on lower main in jan/feb would have made it skiable Sunday.  

25 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Blue is now not selling tickets for this Friday and only selling night tickets for 3/29

there are now no night tickets for any day, just 8hr, AM and mid-day for sat/sun

i also agree that they should just tell people what's up.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RidgeRacer said:

Hell yeah! The thought of paying $65 to ski at big boulder this weekend wasn’t sitting well with me

That’s what they’re charging.  Damn. And I’m glad blue is only charging $50 for season passholders from other mountains.  Ski2Live has other plans already lol. 

I’m stoked for razors this weekend and burma.  Woo woo woo and another weekend roll call thread around Thursday. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That’s what they’re charging.  Damn. And I’m glad blue is only charging $50 for season passholders from other mountains.  Ski2Live has other plans already lol. 

I’m stoked for razors this weekend and burma.  Woo woo woo and another weekend roll call thread around Thursday. 

That’s what it was when I checked earlier today. Things are epic over there.

Edited by RidgeRacer
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It’s supposed to rain on Saturday that’s a half a week away maybe we do another party on Sunday I’ll bring more champagne. Anybody have OJ??

Mf i don't care if it's a hurricane. 

Party 2.0 yes

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1