Zee Lights

skifreak

31 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Best snow on the mountain. 

Due to additional terrain Blue released 300 more tickets for tomorrow AM and 500 more tickets for tomorrow afternoon. Tubing opens the 22nd

Someone had said more terrain wouldn’t lead to more tickets, only more lifts . . .

• Sad 1

Hopefully they'll monitor the liftlines so they can make adjustments to the number of tickets they're able to sell, but I know that's asking a lot of Blue to do something like that though.  
I have to believe with the scanning system they have a rough idea of the average number of season passholders that typically are out.

7 hours ago, Justo8484 said:

right, i don't think anyone's overly concerned with distancing on trail... it's in the lift lines where there could be issues

Right, I was just poking Steeze because I had speculated that maybe someone had indicated that they thought they could have Lazy open for Thursday, and speculated that perhaps that led marketing/sales to release additional tix helping contribute to Thursday’s “shitshow” and his response was “Opening Lazy wouldn’t lead to more tickets, more lifts would.” Then 24(ish) hours later posted “Due to additional terrain Blue released 300 more tickets.”

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The webcams look pretty busy for a Monday although a lot of people are already in holiday mode. 

Half of my team at work is out this entire week on vacation, which is grate considering we just got a huge snow and ice storm 

13 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Half of my team at work is out this entire week on vacation, which is grate considering we just got a huge snow and ice storm 

The accounting office I use is already closed for the holidays.  I still have a lot of work to do tomorrow and Wednesday afternoon then I’m doing nothing but taking in the mail and doing banking stuff until the 4th when shit will get cray cray cray.