Zee Lights

skifreak

9 hours ago, AtomicSkier said:

At least DW is a better park run than Sidewinder.  Because I haven't had a single titty sparkles run on NMDW this year, I'll allow it, as I won't be missing anything.

So they take DW and make it a park. 
Now what trail is the boardercross team going to seize for their course and take away from the public?

And with things going the way they are at JFBB right now, it’s a good opportunity for blue to reel in all those passholders who were going there for park and make some money off them. 

I'm 99.9% certain it's a strategic move on their part to grab JFBB passholders. If so good on them. I just hope the park folks don't get angry when@AtomicSkier is blowing through with his Clark Griswold non choloric silicon base ski wax that creates a surface 500x more slippery than any cooking oil. And everyone else (including myself) follow 10 seconds later.
  • Like 1
  • Boner City 1
  • Haha 4

With that being said, if JFBB truly is out of the park game, do you guys see blue turning sidewinder back into a park again? That jump line used to be one of the best in the pocs, even though you had to get on the brakes pretty hard after the last jump or you took out a bunch of people/slam into a wall. 

4 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I'm 99.9% certain it's a strategic move on their part to grab JFBB passholders. If so good on them. I just hope the park folks don't get angry when@AtomicSkier is blowing through with his Clark Griswold non choloric silicon base ski wax that creates a surface 500x more slippery than any cooking oil. And everyone else (including myself) follow 10 seconds later.

That was my thought as well when I saw it. “Grab the JFBB people”. 

44 minutes ago, Kyle said:

With that being said, if JFBB truly is out of the park game, do you guys see blue turning sidewinder back into a park again? That jump line used to be one of the best in the pocs, even though you had to get on the brakes pretty hard after the last jump or you took out a bunch of people/slam into a wall. 

I post this pic every year. Definitely my favorite picture taken at Blue.....

0E73E70C-7D66-4B2B-A871-9EA8E989CFF3.jpeg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, antman12 said:

I post this pic every year. Definitely my favorite picture taken at Blue.....

0E73E70C-7D66-4B2B-A871-9EA8E989CFF3.jpeg

Blue did a good job as well with the spacing of them, it was easy to keep up speed from landing to the transition of the following Jump while still having enough time to set yourself going in. 

• Like 2