Zee Lights

skifreak

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

He’ll be fine straight lining or doing his windshield wiper turns lol

Oh, he'll definitely live. All I'm saying is that his prior RTMs or something even shorter and narrower would be more enjoyable there than Ripsticks.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Eaf did you ever ski at the indoor place?  

Yes, I was there a few times past October and November. First time we did it on the same equipment that we use on BM, but then quickly scaled back to something that would allow making more turns over that rather short slope.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@theprogram4how was it?

Very very wet.  I brought a change of pants, socks, and shirt, but no boxer shorts, so my underwear was soaked on the way home.  I had my shortest day of the year at 10 runs, saw like 3 other people the whole time.  Glad I went, had fun...but visibility was a bit tough

• Like 4
  • Boner City 1

5 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Very very wet.  I brought a change of pants, socks, and shirt, but no boxer shorts, so my underwear was soaked on the way home.  I had my shortest day of the year at 10 runs, saw like 3 other people the whole time.  Glad I went, had fun...but visibility was a bit tough

I’m glad Blue stayed open for you..you continue to be the most dedicated PASR..you should have just free balled it on the way home.  

48 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Damn, that's dedication. There is a 0% chance I would ever remotely consider skiing on a day like today. WTGAI

Edited by saltyant

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

maybe even Montage..then can go to NY, VT, CO or Utah

And maybe if I get the Epic pass it'll have a buddy pass and we can go to Hakuba Iwatake, Jiigatake, and Kashimayari in Japan with Matt Edge. I wonder if Matt Edge speaks Japanese??

• Boner City 1

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

And maybe if I get the Epic pass it'll have a buddy pass and we can go to Hakuba Iwatake, Jiigatake, and Kashimayari in Japan with Matt Edge. I wonder if Matt Edge speaks Japanese??

Sweet but I’m not rooming with you boys..we can stay in one of those pod hotels and have our own digs. Japan is famous for its bath houses so we can all soak together after an exhilarating day on the slopes. I think I’m turning Japanese I think I’m turning Japanese I really think so. 

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1

Honestly it was a good season, granted it's not over but all things considered it was a question mark coming in. Rumors were swirling about night skiing etc yet blue put forth a solid season, complete with powder days, open every day... Sunrise to sunset, decent conditions for the most part, fresh gravel and the premier of coming soon. Honestly what else can you ask for. Nice job blue.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Honestly it was a good season, granted it's not over but all things considered it was a question mark coming in. Rumors were swirling about night skiing etc yet blue put forth a solid season, complete with powder days, open every day... Sunrise to sunset, decent conditions for the most part, fresh gravel and the premier of coming soon. Honestly what else can you ask for. Nice job blue.

Couldn’t have said it better myself..you can call me Bob Dylan cause I’m tangled up in Blue...like the Romantics song,”what I like about blue” and for the young peeps a little Robin Thicke,”I’m lost without Blue”..Blue my mind..

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1