Zee Lights

skifreak

7 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Check the Magazine thread and yes a ton of chatter this past weekend...to the point where I'm personally convinced it's happening this time.

Yeah, TONS of very reliable sourced rumors whirling around this weekend makes it sound like a deal is very close, like they're in the cooling off period before final signatures.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I have heard varying reports regarding Jeff knowing the identity of Rajeev

I heard he scoured the entire eastern side of Pennsylvania going from one Dunkin' to another until the infamous Rajeev was found. 

1 hour ago, theprogram4 said:

I have heard varying reports regarding Jeff knowing the identity of Rajeev

it seems like someone who doesn't like to use the shift key.

i've only noticed one other person on this board besides myself who types like that.

5 hours ago, Benm said:

it seems like someone who doesn't like to use the shift key.

i've only noticed one other person on this board besides myself who types like that.

Interesting. A certain individual on this forum from my understanding only goes on this site with his phone, and the iphone does a pretty good job of autocorrecting capitalization so that might muddy the investigation a bit. I probably look like I have split personalities based on my inconsistence use of initial caps in sentences.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It’s not me...the only time I ever used a proxy server was when I was banned from alpinezone and I used hidemyass.com to lurk.  I haven’t logged into PASR on a computer in at least a year.  All my work emails come through my iPhone as well...it’s fascinating stuff. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It’s not me...the only time I ever used a proxy server was when I was banned from alpinezone and I used hidemyass.com to lurk.  I haven’t logged into PASR on a computer in at least a year.  All my work emails come through my iPhone as well...it’s fascinating stuff.

It's eating at your brain, I know it is!

Edited by indiggio

1 hour ago, NMSKI said:

Whoever is Rajeev I give respect for playing the long game.  I would have cracked by now.

Finding out who Rajeev is going to be like discovering who started writing Gossip Girl. xoxo

(although, I’m sure that 99% of people here don’t get the gossip girl reference)

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2