Zee Lights

skifreak

Based on the forecast, Blues next window is Monday night.  Tuesday - Thursday nights dont look bad, but we need some round the clock snowmaking.  Forecast is so much better for BB.  So much better that i wonder if they fire up snowmaking at Frost.  

image.jpeg.d4b64fb8f50bc8b2efb2ff12e865e1f3.jpeg

Edited by JFskiDan
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

Oddly enough, they’ve mostly stopped blowing snow at Boulder. It’s still plenty cold. Maybe they’re waiting to groom it out?

my guess is they feel they have enough on Freedom for now, turned some more on Tannenbaum, and love.  I think they are going to be the only game in town for a while, so they are probably putting down enough to open trails, and use the small windows they have for resurfacing, until next week.  

30 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Roads are spicy

Worse than any drive to Blue last season. 

I bet Matt edge got out of school early today and he’s heading for Blue...since it’s Thursday and that’s when Mr. G skis. He’s probably around the Lehigh tunnel rocking out to a 90s ska punk band.  

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Would have stayed over in Cherry Hill, but it’s son’s 3rd birthday. Have to get home.

only one hour to go!

Lol, perhaps that was optimistic. Been an hour and GPS still says 30 minutes. I’m assuming that’s at least an hour. Haven’t moved much in 10 minutes. No excuse for the condition of 378 over the mountain

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Lol, perhaps that was optimistic. Been an hour and GPS still says 30 minutes. I’m assuming that’s at least an hour. Haven’t moved much in 10 minutes. No excuse for the condition of 378 over the mountain

It took my friend 2 hours to go 9 miles from macungie to Allentown